Campground bookings open - see below
The 2018 Challenge Bathurst will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex).
Bookings for Campgrounds can be made by filling out the Campground Application form and returning via post or email to:
Bathurst Regional Council
Private Mail Bag 17,
Bathurst NSW 2795
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 14 November and close at 7.30am Monday 19 November 2018.
- Sites will be pre-sold for $90 per site, and at the Event for $100 per site (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle or two motorcycles permitted per site.
- Access to power is available on all campsites
- Campground sites can only be booked and paid for by filling out the Campground Application Form and returning via post or email as per above.
- The Event is free of charge, therefore no tickets need to be purchased.
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campgrounds.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions. (see below)
Campground Terms and Conditions
The campground terms and conditions are available here. (Insert link to PDF)