2019: Campground bookings now open
The 2019 Challenge Bathurst will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex).
Bookings for Campgrounds are now open, and can be made by filling out the Campground Application Form and returning via post or email to:
Bathurst Regional Council
Private Mail Bag 17
Bathurst NSW 2795
Ph: 6333 6189 | Email: email@example.com
Campground Application Form
- Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 27 November 2019 and close at 7.30am Monday 2 December 2019.
- Each site costs $100. Advance bookings close on 22 November 2019, no refunds will be given after this date.
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle or two motorcycles permitted per site.
- Access to power is available on all campsites
- Campground sites can only be booked and paid for by filling out the Campground Application Form as described above.
- The Event is free of charge, therefore no tickets need to be purchased
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campgrounds.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions.