2017 Applications: Officials: See below - Volunteers Closed
Challenge Bathurst requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials are being sought now for the 2017 Event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Update - Officials
(14 November 2017) Officials applications are now closed. However, late appliciations can still be made by calling Michele Kidd on 0408 406 700.
Update - Volunteers
(14 November 2017) Volunteer applications are now closed.
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2017 event:
- Event Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event Cap
- Event Handbook
- Campground Site
- Outer Paddock Vehicle Pass (Inner Circuit)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily plus evening drinks
- Appreciation Lap of Mount Panorama during the Event (excludes those who received a ride at the 2016 event)
Note: A guest pass will not be issued, as the event is free of charge to spectators