2017 Applications: Officials Click Here - Volunteers Click Here
Challenge Bathurst requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials are being sought now for the 2017 Event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2017 event:
- Event Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event Cap
- Event Handbook
- Campground Site
- Outer Paddock Vehicle Pass (Inner Circuit)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily plus evening drinks
- Appreciation Lap of Mount Panorama during the Event (excludes those who received a ride at the 2016 event)
Note: A guest pass will not be issued, as the event is free of charge to spectators
(31 March 2017) Officials Applications are now open, click here to apply.
(12 July 2017) Volunteers Applications are now open, click here to apply.