2018 Applications: Officials click here - Volunteers opening August
Challenge Bathurst requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials soon will be sought for the 2018 Event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Update - Officials
(24 April 2018) Applications are now open, click here to apply.
Update - Volunteers
Applications will open at a date to be announced.
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2018 Event:
- Event Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event Cap
- Event Handbook
- Campground Site (for 'out of town' personnel)
- Outer Paddock Vehicle Pass (Inner Circuit)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily plus evening drinks
- Appreciation Lap of Mount Panorama during the Event (excludes those who received a ride at previous events)
- Posters have not been produced for this event.
- A guest pass will not be issued, as the event is free of charge to spectators.
- No Outer Paddock vehicle passes will be issued as they are not required to enter the Circuit in 2018