2021: Campground information posted soon
The 2020 Challenge Bathurst will operate one campground, being the Paddock Campground (bottom of the circuit behind the Pit Complex).
Bookings for Campgrounds are now open, and can be made by filling out the Campground Application Form and returning via post or email to:
Bathurst Regional Council
Private Mail Bag 17
Bathurst NSW 2795
Ph: 02 6333 6189 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Campground Application Form
- Campground opens at 8am on Wednesday 25 November 2020 and close at 7.30am Monday 30 November 2020.
- Sites will be pre-sold for $100 per site, and at the event (pending availability).
- All sites will be line-marked and measure approximately 8m x 8m.
- Only one vehicle or two motorcycles permitted per site.
- Access to power is available on all campsites
- Campground sites can only be pre-booked by submitting the Campground Application Form to the address above no later than 20 November 2020.
- The Event is free of charge, therefore no tickets need to be purchased
- Camping is not permitted at the event anywhere other than the designated campground.
- In order to book a campsite, all patrons must agree to abide by the Campground Terms and Conditions below.