2020 Applications: Officials closed - Volunteers click here
Challenge Bathurst requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials soon will be sought for the 2020 Event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Update - Officials
(22 November 2020) Officials applications have closed.
Update - Volunteers
(1 August 2020) Volunteer applications are now open, click here to apply.
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2020 Event.
- Event Polo Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event T-Shirt
- Event Hat (Cap or Bucket Hat)
- Event Backpack
- Event Handbook
- Campground Site (for 'out of town' personnel)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily plus evening drinks
- Dinner, subject to change: Thursday: BBQ; Friday: Pizza; Saturday: Chicken; Sunday: BBQ
- Appreciation Lap of Mount Panorama during the Event (pending the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions and excludes those who received a ride at previous events)
- A guest pass will not be issued, as the event is free of charge to spectators.
- No Outer Paddock vehicle passes will be issued as they are not required to enter the circuit.