2021 Applications: Details to be posted shortly
Challenge Bathurst requires two types of volunteers:
- those required to fulfil motor sport positions who have CAMS accreditation (Officials); and
- those required to assist in non motor sport positions with no formal training (Volunteer Officials).
Officials and Volunteer Officials soon will be sought for the 2021 Event with a recruitment target of 200 personnel. If you want to be part of a dynamic team, meet new friends and experience all the action up close and personal, then read on!
Update - Officials
(9 April 2021) Officials applications will open shortly.
Update - Volunteers
(9 April 2021) Volunteer applications will open later in the year, please check back on this page for details.
Each official and volunteer will receive the following benefits at the 2021 Event.
- Event Polo Shirt (2 shirts provided to those who are volunteering for two or more days)
- Event T-Shirt
- Event Hat (Cap or Bucket Hat)
- Event Handbook
- Campground Site (for 'out of town' personnel)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner provided daily plus evening drinks
- Dinner, subject to change: Thursday: BBQ; Friday: Pizza; Saturday: Chicken; Sunday: BBQ
- Appreciation Lap of Mount Panorama during the Event (pending the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions and excludes those who received a ride at previous events)
- A guest pass will not be issued, as the event is free of charge to spectators.
- No Outer Paddock vehicle passes will be issued as they are not required to enter the circuit.